You Can Treasure Hunt
- Glassware and china
- Unique jewelry and glass figurines
- Wicker and wooden antique furniture, lamps and
mirrors, and wall art
- Trendy and vintage clothing and hats
- Minerals and crystals, cow hides, arrow heads, Indian baskets and souvenirs
- Candles, purses, dolls, watches, knives, clocks
- Cleverly repurposed and pre-owned furnishings
- Toys and books, framed pictures, garden art ...and much, much more!
Experience Downtown Enumclaw
C.C.’s Collectibles on Cole is located in the center of beautiful Historic Downtown Enumclaw, Washington. It is a quaint little walkable town surrounded by lush pastoral landscapes and the magnificent Cascade foothills at the base of Washington’s Mount Rainier. Ringed by this magical quality of green farmlands and ranches, lakes and rivers, an empowering blue sky and white-capped mountains, the town has its own creative personality. It is a magnet drawing artists, musicians, writers and poets. The Historic Downtown shops, boutiques and restaurants are locally-owned, not a strip mall, with the nostalgic charm of an old-time home town yet energetic and renewed with an upbeat spirit. It is the last city on the way up Chinook Pass to Crystal Mountain and Sunrise. Tourists who stop and visit, dine and shop in the “mom & pop stores” are always pleasantly surprised by the vitality and friendly atmosphere of Enumclaw.
C.C.’s Collectibles occupies a building that was originally built in 1925 as a J.C. Penny Department Store. The building was recently renovated with sand stone from the local quarry in Wilkerson. It adds to the joyous spirit of the Downtown area. Spend your day here shopping, exploring and feeding your soul!
These links tell you more about Downtown Enumclaw: